I got this from mikki…
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
He said, “Are you telling the truth?”
-from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
my favorite book… I always keep it close to me.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Oh, sh**.. haven’t watched TV for a long time… hmmm… the last thing I can recall was the movie on TV last Sunday, Chronicles of Riddick.. if I’m not mistaken.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
4:52 PM… close..
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the fan, dogs barking, roosters, kids…
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was out a few minutes ago. Brought some documents to my Aunt’s house and brought some groceries.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
YM. checking who’s online..
9. What are you wearing?
dark blue..BOKIA Disconnecting People shirt and the scrub pants from my sister that i painted.
10. Did you dream last night?
uhm… oh noes… keep forgetting my dreams..
11. When did you last laugh?
hmm… during the exchange of thoughts with Francis in YM a few hours ago..
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
curtains… curtains.. and curtains?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
hmm… hmmmmm. isip muna ako. ala akong maisip na weird…
14. What do you think of this quiz?
uhm… isip muna ako ng matinong maisagot..wahaha
15. What is the last film you saw?
yung Riddick.. nung Sunday
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
House and Lot, A Condo Unit, Macbook, a really good PC, a laptop, WACOM and lots of softwares.. 😀
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I am very shy. I keep telling others this but most don’t want to believe me.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Pollution! 😀 and the pesky roaches. eeeeeewwwww
19. Do you like to dance?
Yeah… great form of exercise.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
WALANG BALAK MAGKAANAK
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
read answer in question number 21
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
hmm… not really sure.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Same as Mikki, Welcome home…
25. 4 people you would like to see do this meme in their journal:
►anniefair..(please don’t kill me, would like to see naman e)