annie’s multiply blog gave me an idea.. haha (other than filling this blog with my horrid case of fangirl syndrome)
THE RULES – each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves. – bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. – at the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names. – don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1.I started attending Anime/Manga/Hobbies Conventions in the year 2006. I wanted to go to those events then but I am unsure of my navigation skillls.
2. My best friend calls me, P-chan (aka Ryouga) from Ranma 1/2. Probably because I’m fat 😦 and CUTE. well, that fits me perfectly because, I think I don’t have a good sense of direction. (so far, never pa akong naligaw). But she calls me Andou(from Heroes, she’s Hiro) lately. (and i mish me beshtfrend very much)
3. I bought lots of books but haven’t finished reading them all. I bought a lot of anime DVD’s but haven’t finished watching them, too.
4. I am extremely shy I feel awkward in social situations. Most people don’t believe me when I tell them this.
5. I was always considered a weirdo in school. And I am proud of it. I dislike being ordinary.
6. I haven’t finished any of my novels. I guess, I am not really a writer. 😦
7. I usually give ‘good’ advice to people who have problems with their relationships. I haven’t been in a relationship. 🙂 and Is not planning to be in a relationship for a very long time.
8. I am career oriented. I can’t see myself settling down and starting my own family. I am not very fond of kids.
9. I once hated the color pink. I realize there is no point in hating that color. I was limiting the use of that color to girly stuff.
10. I am a closet kikay. If I can easily find clothes that suit me (that means, pag mas payat ako), i would probably dress up a lot depending on my mood.
(paningit: ako ay currently isang fan girl ni Michael Phelps…. creepy)
i am also tagging all people who read this post…